Saturday, September 22, 2007

Metaphysics

Metaphysics are details
that are hard to define.
You don't actually have to be
or have been crazy
to see them, but
it probably helps.
Crazy is a subjective
term, which the
originator of the
phrase I've been using
explains better
than I could,
because I suffer
from a lack of
diagnosis above
all else. I think
that's the best way
to go. I alone
am telling myself
that there's got to
be something wrong,
and that's probably a
good thing.
It's funny, because
when I hear people
chatter about things
being wrong, I figure
they're usually wrong,
because they aren't
seeing things clearly.
I have bad vision,
but I see just fine.
I chafe when
people around me
call themselves
acknowledged geniuses,
based on IQ tests,
and feel a compulsive
need to batter them
to prove otherwise,
even though my tests
have more to do with
personality. The
Metaphysics of Personality
describe how one's
intelligence can be
determined by how
they react to others,
whether they understand.
If you understand,
that's the key.
If you understand.
Most people couldn't
care less to. Most people
couldn't care less about it.
I understand, and I'm
hobbled by a periodic
black cloud around me,
so that I cannot always
show it. But I think
the eyes have it. The eyes,
the Metaphysics of Eyes,
that may be the most pure
of them all.
You either get it
or you don't.

No comments: